It’s the performance pushing, serenity-inducing serum that started it all! Toss two capfuls down your feedhole and you’re off to the races, or anywhere else you want to go. Really, it’s useful for any scenario, save naptime.
About Red Dawn Liquid’s Ingredients
- Synephrine HCL – Some people use it for increasing glucose uptake of muscles which helps increase energy, muscle volume, and strength.
- 5-HTP – This helps regulate mood and boost serotonin levels.
- Caffeine – Caffeine gives energy to the body along with promoting alertness and improving reaction time and logical reasoning.
- Dihydroxybergamottin – This originates from grapefruit and increases absorption.
- Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric Acid (Phenibut) – Aids in the reduction of stress and anxiety.
- Gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) – Helps to improve mood and relieve anxiety. GABA also has been used for promoting lean muscle growth.
$12.95 – $58.95
Serving Size: 1/2 oz
Amount Per Serving:
- Caffeine – 200mg
- Synephrine HCL – 20mg
- Riboflavin – 22mg
- Fevizia Blend – 1306mg
- 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutanoic Acid
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid
- Other Ingredients
- Filtered Water, Sucrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate
Adults take one serving of Red Dawn Liquid once per day.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for persons under the age of 18.
Do not consume more than one serving at a time. One serving is 1/2oz, or 2 full caps, NOT the whole bottle. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to your health. This dietary supplement contains caffeine and should not be taken by people who are sensitive to caffeine. Please consult a health care physician before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing, have high blood pressure, are taking antidepressants, have heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, have prostate problems, have ever had a seizure, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor. If tremor, nausea, or nervousness occurs, then drink plenty of water and discontinue use. Consult your physician before use. Store in a cool dry place and avoid excess heat and humidity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.