Insane Energy, Laser Focus!
Black Label Formula is designed to help everyone perform at their very best! We gave it this name because it is superior to all other pre-workout products. We made it for not just the die-hard athlete looking for massive gains; we also made it for the average white-collar or blue-collar worker looking to stay alert and focused so they can perform their duties properly.
If you’re just looking to get through your workday, take a half serving (2 capfuls), and you will very quickly experience a “pep in your step”. This is a cheesy cliché, but there isn’t much of a better way to describe how you will feel.
If you are an extreme workout buff, you definitely want to take a full serving (4 capfuls). This will get you amped beyond the redline and have you performing at your very best. You’ll get a big boost in energy without all the sweat and jitters unlike most pre-workout products.
Black Label will keep you going throughout the day even after your fuel gauge has dropped close to empty. Consider it like a Lamborghini that gets 50 miles to the gallon.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What’s in Black Label?
- Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin – may help boost energy and memory. ‘We all want that. If you lost your memory, hopefully we can help you find it again’*
- Caffeine – a stimulant that helps your brain and nervous system work more efficiently, therefore giving you more energy and better focus. ‘Energy is good…helps more stuff get done.’*
- Beta-Alanine – enhances workout performance and decreases muscle fatigue. Beta Alanine may cause a tingling feeling, which may be uncomfortable for some people, but this is normal and harmless. However, that will let you know that everything is kicking into “high gear” performance level.*
- GABA -GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) plays a major role in helping with anxiety, stress and fear. Low GABA has been associated with mental health and neurological symptoms and other medical conditions. Higher GABA levels may help with insomnia, diabetes and high blood pressure. In short, GABA can help with relaxation, stress reduction, and a balanced mood. ‘Being jacked up and not “Cracked out” is definitely a great way to tackle the day.’*
- 5-HTP Seed Extract (Griffonia Simplicifolia) – a plant that contains 5-hydroxytruptophan(5-HTP), which helps increase serotonin in the brain, therefore helping support a better mood. It is also used for appetite, weight loss and more. ‘Who doesn’t want more?’*
L-Theanine – a naturally occurring, non-protein amino acid found in tea, which helps with stress reduction, relaxation and anxiety. ‘Being anxious when opening Christmas presents isn’t that bad.’*
- Yohimbe Bark (Yohimbine HCL) – a natural ingredient that comes from an evergreen tree, also known as the “Yohimbe Tree”. Yohimbe is often used as an aphrodisiac, for both men and women. It is also used to boost mood, increased energy, therefore boosting athletic performance. Many people also use it for fat loss benefits, which also includes suppressed appetite. ‘Well then… all those benefits sound pretty good’.*
- Citicoline – a natural chemical in the body and seems to play a role in brain health by helping with blood flow in the brain.*
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – can help with memory, focus, and mood. Oh!!! And it seems it may be possible to help boost your libido. ‘Not a bad side effect.’*
- Glucuronolactone – helps improve mental and physical performance. ‘What a great performance.’*
- Dihydroxybergamottin – Being found naturally in grapefruits and sour oranges, Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) affects the metabolism of pharmaceutical drugs and other supplements, therefore helping give that extra boost of benefits from all other ingredients.*
- Deionized Water
- Citric Acid
- FD&C Blue #1
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Malic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- FD&C Red #40
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Personal opinions and comments are by Red Dawn, and should not be literally taken as medical advice.
For productivity in the office, take only 2 capfuls.
For an intense gym workout, take 4 capfuls.
Serving Size: 15 ml
Amount Per Serving %DV
- Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg 10,417 %
- Instant Energy Blend 450 mg **
- Caffeine, L-Theanine, Glucuronolactone
- Instant Activator – Tingle Blend 2004 mg **
- Beta Alanine, Yohimbe HCI
- All Day Long Blend 760 mg **
- Citicoline Sodium, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), Dihydroxybergamottin
Percent Daily Value(DV) based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** DAILY VALUE (DV) NOT ESTABLISHED
Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sucralose, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.