It’s the result of three years of exhaustive research, intense experimentation, and extensive beta testing, and it has been deemed worthy of carrying Red Dawn’s legacy to a new generation of consumers by our most loyal fans.
Feel the fire all over again and leave your limitations face down in the dirt. Get an edge on your day that will take your body further than you thought possible.
No settling. No second places. No excuses. Just the brand-new reformulation of our flagship product. Red Dawn Formula 2: It’s your new solution.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What’s in Red Dawn Shot?
- Vitamin B1 as Thiamine HCL–Thiamin (thiamine) – a water-soluble vitamin found naturally in some foods, and sold as a supplement. Because thiamin is involved in several basic cell functions and the breakdown of nutrients for energy, a deficiency can lead to various problems in the brain and heart that require a constant supply of energy. ‘Basically, you want this ingredient’ *
- Vitamin B3 as Niacinamide– Niacin – a water-soluble B vitamin found naturally in some foods, and sold as a supplement. Lack of niacin can be associated with cognitive issues, such as memory loss. ‘You want this one also.’ *
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine HCL – helps normal brain development and immune system. B6 has been shown to help with anxiety and depression. ‘Nobody wants anxiety or depression.’*
- Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin – may help boost energy and memory. ‘We all want that.’ *
- Sodium as Citicoline Sodium – helps with memory loss. ‘We want your memory found.’ *
- L-Citrulline – helps boost nictirc oxide production and helps improve blood flow throughout your body. ‘We all want better blood flow.’ *
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) – can help with memory, focus and mood. It has been shown to boost memory, focus and mood. Oh!!! And it can help boost your libido. ‘Not a bad side effect.’ *
- L-Phenylalanine – can help increase dopamine, therefore helping with a better mood. ‘Who DOESN’T want to be in a good mood?’ *
- Caffeine – a stimulant that helps your brain and nervous system work more efficiently, therefore giving you more energy and better focus. ‘Energy is good…helps more stuff get done.’ *
- Glucuronolactone – helps improve mental and physical performance. ‘What a great performance.’ *
- Alpha-GPC – helps with increased endurance and growth hormone production. ‘Endurance is good.’ *
- Baical Skullcap Root Extract – helps the nervous system, helps lower headaches, and stress- a major cause for headaches.’ *
- 5-HTP Seed Extract (Griffonia Simplicifolia) – a plant that contains 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which helps increase serotonin in the brain, therefore helping support a better mood. It is also used for appetite, weight loss and more. ‘Who doesn’t want more?’ *
- L-Theanine – a naturally occurring, non-protein amino acid found in tea, which helps with stress reduction, relaxation and anxiety. ‘Being anxious when opening Christmas presents isn’t that bad.’ *
* Personal opinions and comments are added by Red Dawn, and should not be literally taken as medical advise.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 3 in|
Serving Size: 2 oz. (1 Bottle)
Amount Per Serving %DV:
- Calories 0
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g 0%
- Sugars 0 g
- Vitamin B1 (As Thiamine HCL) 16 mg 1,333%
- Vitamin B3 (As Niacinamide) 25 mg 156%
- Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCL) 56 mg 3,294%
- Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg 41,667%
- Sodium (As Citicoline Sodium) 5 mg 0%
- Red Dawn Proprietary Blend 2.13 g **
- L Citrulline
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Baical Skullcap Root Extract
- 5-HTP (Griffonia Simplicifolia) Seed Extract
** DAILY VALUE (DV) NOT ESTABLISHED
Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Glycerine, Sugar, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Freshness), Sucralose.
Suggested Use: Adults take one serving (2 oz) of Red Dawn Shot once per day.
WARNING: For adult use only. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or drugs that may make you sleepy (such as alcohol, cold medicine, pain medication, muscle relaxants, and medicine for depression or anxiety). Consult a physician before using this product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition, or are under the care of a physician for depression or a related disorder. May cause rapid heartbeat. If you experience discomfort, discontinue use. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery. Keep out of reach of children. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylanine.
Comments from Beta Tests
“I think that the new red dawn formula has more edge than the sleep walker shots.” – Zackery P.
“Intense! felt it within 30min” – Kris F.
“NIGHT AND DAY new red dawn way better!!!” – Joshua C
“Definitely better than the rest.” – Iris H.
“My favorite, love it” – Patrik G
“the new formula is better” – Jessica T
“More energy, more focus, and my mood was a lot better” – Chris H
“Bigger, stronger, better than the original. This stuff is in a league of its own, BRAVO!” – Stephen F
“Red Dawn is in a class by itself. No other brand can hold a candle to RD” – Tony T.
“Noticeably more energy. Worth it.” – Crystal A
2 reviews for Red Dawn Shot
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
dk1291 (verified owner) –
Great product. Good burst of energy and no crashing. wish i could still get my hands on the original Red Dawn though
dk1291 (verified owner) –
Oh and it also helps me with the anxiety I have when i first start out the day